The color of your lips is the most important makeup decision on your wedding day. Here are some tips that would help you to take a right decision on the lipstick or lip gloss you want.
- Lighter lipsticks make your lips look their fullest, and darker lips look thinner, so be carefull choosing your color, and in case you want plump lips, take a light lipstick or lip gloss.
- Bright lipsticks call attention to your teeth, so whiten them before your big day if you want a bright lipstick.
- Glossy lipsticks don’t last long and will creep into lines, so choose a cream or matter formula.
- Pearlized lip colors add subtle glow that makes lips look plump.
- If you want the color to last longer, then apply the lipstick with a brush and drink through a straw.
- In case you want nude lips, choose a lipstick one color deeper than your natural one, as it’s the most flattering.
Be hot on your big day!